strifer_ff7world@hotmail.com

Random Entry
Sunday, May 18, 2008, 9:59 AM

Okay, i am writting this entry upon the request of my friend, the one who has been urging me to update my blog. xD
Sorry for not updating btw, just wasn't in the writting mood these few days. Hmm..

So last week was my semester break, such a short break ahah. And then I got my car last Monday. The new proton saga which cost around 39k. Now im trying to familiarize myself with the car on the road. My driving is okay but still having problems with parking haha. That's bout it for this random entry..

Oh, and nwy,ben or harry if you are reading this now, I want to apologize for over-reacting earlier. I was alittle drunk, so, yea, Sorry! xD


Profile

Photobucket
vincent lim
is a college kid.
Broadening his ever expanding knowledge at Taylor's.


motto

"Surpass the impossibility"

Tagboard


.


Tags

Yesterdays

Links

Jam that Jukebox


Credits

Codings : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Domo-kun image from : DeviantART