strifer_ff7world@hotmail.com

Family Time
Tuesday, April 8, 2008, 7:09 AM

It's a funny situation when i am sitting down on my couch catching my favourite wrestling show on TV where my parents are forced to watch it with me. xD My father just said that he can memorize all the wrestler's faces and names haha. During this hours, we would have family discussions about stuffs that happened at work, at college, at school. Haha we would burst into laughter at times when a funny topic pops out. That is one of the family time that my parents and i share which i truly appreciate. :)


Profile

Photobucket
vincent lim
is a college kid.
Broadening his ever expanding knowledge at Taylor's.


motto

"Surpass the impossibility"

Tagboard


.


Tags

Yesterdays

Links

Jam that Jukebox


Credits

Codings : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Domo-kun image from : DeviantART