strifer_ff7world@hotmail.com

College
Tuesday, April 1, 2008, 2:27 AM

I am so glad that i can finally get my ass off the comfortable computer chair once and for all!

So, I had finished my orientation week at Taylor's. Taylor's petaling campus is situated at leissure commence square which is basically a building of office blocks. Learning in that environment is much more different than that in high school and I believe that from that we can prepare ourselves for what is to come in the future when we architecture, construction management and quantity surveying students graduate. I have to admit that college is very much enjoyable especially the socializing part. I got to know so many people on my first day and made a lot of new friends too! Some of the friends i have made are Jose, Jonathan, Ashwin, Xi Xu, Yee Shuian, Jeevitha and many more! So for those who are facing low self esteem problems (like myself xD) ,dont fret! coz going to college is another means of boosting self esteem! haha! Ok, sorry for the outburst of none sense. Now, I'll continue writting this post in a formal way. xD

My parents have been asking me " How do you like architecture so far?" and I answered, "Yes! my enthusiasm in the wonderful man made structures are growing ever more deeply than before!" Truth be told, I only answered a simple "Interesting, mum/dad." xD But the message before was conveyed from my heart. =D Architecture is very fun. I've been waiting eagerly to build my own model after I saw my seniors putting so much effort into building theirs'. And then there was this video about the Burj Dubai (the tallest man made structure upon completion) and the Hoover Dam shown during my Building Materials class expanded my enthusiasm in architecture even more!

Time is seriously a constrain once you have make it into college. I have like 4 - 5 assignments already on my 3rd week! WoW! There goes my precious hours for late night movies and EPL games. Farewell. =[

Ok, no more time to waste. I am off to do my assignments!


Profile

Photobucket
vincent lim
is a college kid.
Broadening his ever expanding knowledge at Taylor's.


motto

"Surpass the impossibility"

Tagboard


.


Tags

Yesterdays

Links

Jam that Jukebox


Credits

Codings : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Domo-kun image from : DeviantART