strifer_ff7world@hotmail.com

Drift
Monday, February 25, 2008, 9:25 AM

I've just finished my driving lessons today. I've screwed up a few times on the road haha but all is good. I'm having my driving test this wednesday, wish me luck. My driving skills will be tested soon wuuuts, im gonna give the instructor the ride of his life mwahahah!

That's bout it for today. Oh, and a girl working at ipta called me to confirm my personal infos. I applied for architecture at utm, hopefully that call meant that i have the chance to enter that local university haha. Oh crap, im thinking silly again. Sorry for making you reading this, thanks for your time, have a great day. xD


Profile

Photobucket
vincent lim
is a college kid.
Broadening his ever expanding knowledge at Taylor's.


motto

"Surpass the impossibility"

Tagboard


.


Tags

Yesterdays

Links

Jam that Jukebox


Credits

Codings : Kookies

Basecodes are from: YLING;D

Domo-kun image from : DeviantART